- The Folly of the Smartest Man in the Room – How Mike Holmgren Nearly Destroyed the Cleveland Browns
- Justin Gilbert: Browns Rookie CB Set Up for Success
- Highlighting Broncos’ Training Camp Position Battles
- Three Reasons Why Real Madrid are Primed to Repeat as Kings of Europe
- Breaking Down the Chiefs Pass-Rushing Options for 2014
Panthers Projected Final 53 Man Roster and Depth Chart
- Updated: June 2, 2014
After a largely successful 2013 season that no one really expected, the Panthers’ following offseason faced a lot of scrutiny. In a way to revitalize a sense of leadership, general manager Dave Gettleman cut franchise superstar wide receiver Steve Smith, along with many other starters.
The question is, how will the Panthers respond to the criticism in 2014? Coach Ron Rivera seems to think the team has all of the pieces to the puzzle, and here we will take a look at how the final depth chart will shake out.