- The Folly of the Smartest Man in the Room – How Mike Holmgren Nearly Destroyed the Cleveland Browns
- Justin Gilbert: Browns Rookie CB Set Up for Success
- Highlighting Broncos’ Training Camp Position Battles
- Three Reasons Why Real Madrid are Primed to Repeat as Kings of Europe
- Breaking Down the Chiefs Pass-Rushing Options for 2014
Jets Projected Final 53 Man Roster and Depth Chart
- Updated: June 2, 2014
1. Geno Smith
While I disagree with this move, Geno Smith will be the Quarterback of the Jets. They brought Vick in to push Geno, but the Jets have made plenty of indications this off-season that they will be sticking with the youngster.
2. Michael Vick
The Jets were excited to bring him in, and he has a great relationship with Offensive Coordinator Marty Morninweg. Not only will he help to mature Geno, but he would also be a great fill in if Geno puts up a few stinkers in a row like he did last year.
3. Tajh Boyd
I think the Jets like the idea of the dual-threat Quarterback, which will lead to them jettisoning Matt Simms for Tajh Boyd. Boyd has a lot of raw talent, and has far more upside than Simms.